On June 10, 2018, Windows® Embedded CE 6.0 reached its end of support. On January 14, 2020, support will end for Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5. From that point on, all mobile devices running these versions of Windows will be unprotected against security threats. The deadline is fast approaching. Is your company ready to transition to Android™?
Keep in mind that your TCO advantage becomes even more compelling as you adopt multiple Mobility Edge device form factors across your operations.
CK65 Mobile Computer
• Best-in-Class Drop Rating: An 2.4 m (8 ft) drop spec across temperatures helps you ensure maximum uptime, reducing spare pool size and saving on repair costs.
• Support for Touchscreen and Keypad: Choose the data input method that works best for the task or app at hand, with support for newer touch-based or older key-based legacy apps.
• Superior Wi-Fi: The best wi-fi in its class for reliable, drop-free connections: Bluetooth® 5 for headsets and other accessories and NFC in every model. No more struggling with bad connections!
• Industry-Leading Battery Life: Maximize productivity with 28 hours of battery life – versus competitive models’ 14-18 hours. The battery is also hot-swappable so workers don’t need to reboot and lose their active session when swapping batteries.
• Backward-Compatibility: Reduce your operating costs and risk by reusing existing CK3X accessories and batteries – no need to buy and deploy new ones.
CN80 Mobile Computer
• Rugged, Ergonomic Design – Built to Last: Minimizes downtime and lost productivity with extreme longevity: withstands 3 m (10 ft) drops to concrete and 2,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles; IP65/IP67 ratings for dust/water spray and even immersion; cold storage and non-incendive options.
• Best of Both Worlds – Keys and Touchscreen: Boosts productivity with a real numeric or QWERTY keypad for fast and easy data entry plus a full touchscreen for new or future application migration.
• Unparalleled Scanning Performance: Enhanced 1D/2D scanning/data capture options with read ranges of 0.15 m to 15.2 m (6 in to 50 ft) typically required in today’s warehouses; optional scan handle for flexibility
• Long Battery Life to Drive Productivity: Long shifts, extended talk-times, and heavy GPS usage are no match for the CN80. Long battery life minimizes workflow interruptions and drives efficiency.
CT60 Mobile Computer
• Optimal Power and Connectivity: Delivers all-day connectivity to business-critical data and systems with a powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660 processor, the latest 4G LTE/NFC connectivity, and long-lasting battery power.
• Unparalleled Scanning Performance: Next-generation 2D imager delivers best-in-class data capture on linear and 2D barcodes. Optional scan handle for flexibility to switch between handheld and pistol grip operations to reduce worker fatigue.
• Rugged, Ergonomic Design – Built to Last: Sleek, lightweight, and rugged. Fits easily into a pocket. IP65 and IP67 ratings against dust/water spray; can withstand multiple 1.5 m (5 ft) drops to concrete and 1,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles.
CT40 Mobile Computer
• Sleek, Ergonomic, Easy to Use All Day Long: The sleek, lightweight, ergonomic design fits easily in the hand – while the simple, intuitive smartphone user interface, enterprise-ready ruggedness, and long-life battery keep workers productive all day long.
• Seamless Integration and Investment Protection: Easy compatibility and seamless integration with both Honeywell Connected applications as well as third-party applications such as MDM, Push to Talk, and VoIP software to maximize efficiency and protect your investment.
• Advanced Data Capture Scanning: Offers three convenient scan engine options with enhanced data capture speed and reading range performance to improve worker efficiency; provides flexibility with a green LED dot aimer or a sharp red frame laser aimer for fast barcode capture, even outdoors.
Thor™ VM1A Vehicle-Mounted Computer
• Field-Replaceable Front Panel: Reduce maintenance costs by enabling in-house staff to repair the most common touchscreen and keyboard issues, rather than send the whole computer in for service.
• Smart Dock for Easy Mounting and Removal: The Smart Dock feature enables mounting and removal in seconds without touching cabling, allowing computers to be quickly and easily shifted between vehicles as workloads change.
• Built for All-Day Productivity: Fast processor, WLAN connectivity, integrated keyboard, and large 8-inch touchscreen keeps data readily accessible, while the ignition control feature helps manage power, saving startup time and extending vehicle battery life.
• Cold Storage Option: Built to withstand extreme temperatures and rugged conditions, both indoors and out. Available with optional screen defroster for use in cold storage and freezer environments.
Get in touch with us...