Microsoft will soon reach its end of life for support for Windows® mobile operating systems. Many companies have already migrated to new devices based on Android™. If you haven’t, Honeywell is here to help.
If you’re running Windows-based mobile devices today, here are the dates to be aware of:
Keep in mind that your TCO advantage becomes even more compelling as you adopt multiple Mobility Edge device form factors across your operations.
CK65 Mobile Computer
• Best-in-Class Drop Rating: An 2.4 m (8 ft) drop spec across temperatures helps you ensure maximum uptime, reducing spare pool size and saving on repair costs.
• Support for Touchscreen and Keypad: Choose the data input method that works best for the task or app at hand, with support for newer touch-based or older key-based legacy apps.
• Superior Wi-Fi: The best wi-fi in its class for reliable, drop-free connections: Bluetooth® 5 for headsets and other accessories and NFC in every model. No more struggling with bad connections!
• Industry-Leading Battery Life: Maximize productivity with 28 hours of battery life – versus competitive models’ 14-18 hours. The battery is also hot-swappable so workers don’t need to reboot and lose their active session when swapping batteries.
• Backward-Compatibility: Reduce your operating costs and risk by reusing existing CK3X accessories and batteries – no need to buy and deploy new ones.
CN80 Mobile Computer
• Rugged, Ergonomic Design – Built to Last: Minimizes downtime and lost productivity with extreme longevity: withstands 3 m (10 ft) drops to concrete and 2,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles; IP65/IP67 ratings for dust/water spray and even immersion; cold storage and non-incendive options.
• Best of Both Worlds – Keys and Touchscreen: Boosts productivity with a real numeric or QWERTY keypad for fast and easy data entry plus a full touchscreen for new or future application migration.
• Unparalleled Scanning Performance: Enhanced 1D/2D scanning/data capture options with read ranges of 0.15 m to 15.2 m (6 in to 50 ft) typically required in today’s warehouses; optional scan handle for flexibility
• Long Battery Life to Drive Productivity: Long shifts, extended talk-times, and heavy GPS usage are no match for the CN80. Long battery life minimizes workflow interruptions and drives efficiency.
CT60 Mobile Computer
• Optimal Power and Connectivity: Delivers all-day connectivity to business-critical data and systems with a powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660 processor, the latest 4G LTE/NFC connectivity, and long-lasting battery power.
• Unparalleled Scanning Performance: Next-generation 2D imager delivers best-in-class data capture on linear and 2D barcodes. Optional scan handle for flexibility to switch between handheld and pistol grip operations to reduce worker fatigue.
• Rugged, Ergonomic Design – Built to Last: Sleek, lightweight, and rugged. Fits easily into a pocket. IP65 and IP67 ratings against dust/water spray; can withstand multiple 1.5 m (5 ft) drops to concrete and 1,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles.
CT40 Mobile Computer
• Sleek, Ergonomic, Easy to Use All Day Long: The sleek, lightweight, ergonomic design fits easily in the hand – while the simple, intuitive smartphone user interface, enterprise-ready ruggedness, and long-life battery keep workers productive all day long.
• Seamless Integration and Investment Protection: Easy compatibility and seamless integration with both Honeywell Connected applications as well as third-party applications such as MDM, Push to Talk, and VoIP software to maximize efficiency and protect your investment.
• Advanced Data Capture Scanning: Offers three convenient scan engine options with enhanced data capture speed and reading range performance to improve worker efficiency; provides flexibility with a green LED dot aimer or a sharp red frame laser aimer for fast barcode capture, even outdoors.
Thor™ VM1A Vehicle-Mounted Computer
• Field-Replaceable Front Panel: Reduce maintenance costs by enabling in-house staff to repair the most common touchscreen and keyboard issues, rather than send the whole computer in for service.
• Smart Dock for Easy Mounting and Removal: The Smart Dock feature enables mounting and removal in seconds without touching cabling, allowing computers to be quickly and easily shifted between vehicles as workloads change.
• Built for All-Day Productivity: Fast processor, WLAN connectivity, integrated keyboard, and large 8-inch touchscreen keeps data readily accessible, while the ignition control feature helps manage power, saving startup time and extending vehicle battery life.
• Cold Storage Option: Built to withstand extreme temperatures and rugged conditions, both indoors and out. Available with optional screen defroster for use in cold storage and freezer environments.
Get in touch with us...